Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Afterburners

Great for grillin out or appetizer

I use chicken tenders (you can use chicken breast cut into strips) I beat them down with a kitchen mallet
small container of cream cheese and mix with freeze dried jalapeno ( I spread his on top of the chicken)
Roll the chicken up and wrap a half of a slice of bacon or turkey bacon around it and secure with a toothpick.

Grill on the grill until done ( I place on tin foil) or Roast in the oven for about 10 minutes

This is a take I took on my neighbor Jolynns recipe.  She uses Jalapeno sliced in half with seeds taken out and regular bacon. (It is awesome)

At Christmas I tried it with shrimp for another spicy treat. I did it Jo's way with shrimp and jalapeno slices wrapped in bacon.

For those of you looking for good fresh spices.  Try http://www.penzeys.com


No comments:

Post a Comment